- My car was rear ended at 40 MPH on the interstate, driving from Wilmington to Baltimore. No damage. The only thing that saved it was that I heard his brakes and gassed it a bit. Just a 25 year old kid following a bit too close. and traffic that slowed down.
- Got an engine lift line under the cavitation plate. It did require a swim, but fortunately, did not wrap in the prop. I had recently replaced the lift rope and left just a hair too much slack.
- Swam with a jellyfish in the process. Fortunately I've got thick skin and they don't bother me much.
- Threw my new camera (very nice) in the Chesapeake. Rather, I think I left it on the deck and it slid off. Of course, it did still have the not-yet-downloaded images for my next article on it....
- Head fan died.
- Port engine died. As near as I can diagnoses the coil has fried, but either way, I decide to replace both with new engines. I'm pretty fair with engines, but I ready for something reliable. Unfortunately, they don't just jump in the boat, none of the local contractors will install them while floating, so that means I get to do it, and I don't feel like it.