A few that are in progress.
- Bucket dust collector. I made a trap for bottom sanding dust that goes between the sander and the shop vac, keeping the filter clean. Also good for pumping liquids.
- Tall step disease. How boats have more access issues than they need to.
- Outland hatch covers. I like them.
- Gaffers tape. Good stuff, outlasts duck tape years vs weeks.
- Mooring. Quantitative testing of the effect of spring lines and such.
- Catnip oil as fly reppellant.
- Aluminum and zinc anodes. 1-year test starting soon, brackish and fresh.
- Spill prevention. A few tools to prevent spills while refueling. So far I really like the shaker siphon.
- Affect of additives on polishing. Some make filtration easier, some make it worse.
- Stitched eye and thread UV follow-up. I'm going to break samples after 2-years in the sun.
- Boot drier. There are commercial systems and home-built.
- Aluminum treatments (Alodine1201, zinc chromate, TefGel and more. Salt humidity chamber and old mast sections.
- New Stiletto 27 review. They are going back into production!
- Kayak review. Trying to get a line on some inflatables.
- AC installation.
- Seafurl bearing maintenance.
- Climbing mast from a climbers perspective.
Ideas? Questions? I've got too much time on my hands and I need to do something with it.