Saturday, March 4, 2017

PDQ 32 Owner's Manual

I've scanned the manual that came with my boat, converted into MS Word, and adapted it a little my specific boat, modifications and all. I figure it's a nice courtesy to the next owner, and something that will help maintain PDQ value for all of us.






PDQ Yachts Inc
Whitby, Ontario
Canada


Revised for Shoal Survivor, HIN XXXXXXX
1997
Rev. August 20, 2015
February 2017


If you would like a copy, just send me an e-mail via the contact form at the bottom of the right column. No sweat.


I recommend converting it to PDF (MS Word will do this) once you have customized it. It will scroll MUCH faster.




2 comments:

  1. Love to get a copy. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yachtsecurity: Please send me an e-mail, using the Contact Form on the right side bar.

    ReplyDelete